Increasingly our clients are talking to us about responsible investing and the environmental, social and governance (ESG) credentials of their savings and investments. Drawing on our own knowledge and the expertise from SJP we can advise our clients on investing both responsibly and ethically. Talk to us about:
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.
- How ESG is integrated into the SJP investment management approach
- How ESG credentials are integrated into funds and portfolios
- Minimum ESG standards we expect from fund managers and how ESG is now a key factor in the SJP “Select, Monitor and Change” fund management process
- The SJP Sustainability Reports
- The SJP Sustainable and Responsible Equity Fund
- How St. James's Place look for its fund and investment managers to become signatories to the UN PRI; The Principles of Responsible Investing, set up by the UN in 2006 and the world’s leading proponent of responsible investment.