We offer a range of exclusive client events each year, all specifically arranged to give you the knowledge to develop a successful financial strategy in this challenging economic climate.
The events cover highly relevant topics across all aspects of wealth management including:
- Key steps to potentially increasing the income from your ISA investments
- Guard your hard earned assets against rising taxation
- Investing tax efficiently and protection against increasing inflation
- Methods of reducing your exposure to the continued threat of Inheritance Tax that could potentially erode your estate
- Corporate Services, including Auto-Enrolment and Profit Extraction
- Long Term Care
The aim of our events are to bring clients up to date with what is happening in the wider financial world and how this affects their own wealth management strategy. We are confident you will find our events highly informative and enjoyable, whilst providing the opportunity to bring a friend, family member or colleague to experience first-hand the expertise of Anderson Financial Management.
The value of an ISA with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds selected and may fall as well as rise. You may get back less than you invested. The favourable tax treatment of ISAs may be subject to changes in legislation in the future.
Details of future and past client events can be seen below. All events have restricted availability, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
Please do contact our Client Services Team on 0117 900 1639 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information about our future events, the team will be happy to assist you.